Monday, April 27, 2009
First~~~
Today is my freaking birthday~~~
I'm old...Finally 15 year old(cough cough)
Oh....
SYF is over...
Its been 3 days already though....
Thankfully we managed to clinch back a
GOLD with HONOURS
Good Job Eunice...
I was at the backstage holding my guzheng panicking about one of note
after noticing it was badly out of tune after it was adjust by my friend
(it would not be so bad if she didn't touch it)
And the same friend told me that i shouldn't play that note so loud,
just touch the string will do....
The next thing i thought when i was still at the back stage was...
Crap...Why our bass section got so many parts which need to play that freaking note...
And so....We went on stage...
Playing 1/2 way...
I would always think
"Shit...Need to play this note again"
And then recalled
"Don't play the note so loud, just touch it"-.-
Amazingly or rather shockingly....
we still got a GOLD with HONOURS~!!!!
loverose;