Basic Info

ºEunice Calendre
·27 April 94
·Tarus
·Hates the SUN
·Wants a new MP3
·Plus a headphone





Tagboard






Get Out

Audrey
Cheryl
Juliet
Nicole
Rinko
Samantha





Archives

September 2007
October 2007
April 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
April 2009







Credits
~ Host ~
Blogger

~ Design ~
MelSwee

~ Brushes ~
8nero



Copyright © MelSwee
All Rights Reserved.




Sunday, December 28, 2008

This Week...

Aw man.....
This week sure is a terrible and a boring week................................................

On Monday...........
Me and my sis went to cut hair in the morning
and went to Town to shop for my aunts new lappy.....
It was boring.....

On Tuesday..............
I got sick........
Very sick.........
But I went for CCA and the whole of Guzheng Tuan people
including me got punished because of some error
and my instructor said this " 有福同享, 有难同当 "
I instantly went DOTS!!!!!!!!!!
We got stand for 1hour? 1 and half hour?
I forgot...
Later at night mama brought me to see doctor..
The doctor took my temperature and i got shocked...
It was 39.5゜C

On Wednesday.......
My fever was better but still got to take medicine...
We went for a Christmas countdown and my aunt took loads of photos..

On Thursday........
It was boring..
Worst Christmas of my life....
STAY AT HOME AND EAT MAGIMEE~~

On Friday........
I got CCA and my sickness was getting really much better...
But got a real bad sore throat....
During CCA...
It was hilarious...
Their jokes was LAME...SUPER LAME...
Our instructor didn't come on that day so we can slack more..
so our 筝三, the bass section, was slacking the most...

Yesterday.....
Hmmmmmmmm...
Also nothing much...
My sore throat was nothing but I ended up with some cough till today.

Here are some of my hair cut pictures^^





loverose;
14:43