Basic Info

ºEunice Calendre
·27 April 94
·Tarus
·Hates the SUN
·Wants a new MP3
·Plus a headphone





Tagboard






Get Out

Audrey
Cheryl
Juliet
Nicole
Rinko
Samantha





Archives

September 2007
October 2007
April 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
April 2009







Credits
~ Host ~
Blogger

~ Design ~
MelSwee

~ Brushes ~
8nero



Copyright © MelSwee
All Rights Reserved.




Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So Not My Day....

Hais......

Yesterday 1/2 way through the night..
My room's ceiling light was blinking non-stop
and I obviously got this very bad feeling that
the light is going to be fused soon~!!

Suddenly..
It stopped blinking and went back to normal.
Wa~~~And thought that nothing would happened.

Well..
The next scene is as predicted.
The ceiling light fused.
Wonderful~!!
And I and Sam got to survive on using lamp lights.

Today.......
At 9pm..
I went to bathe..

Sam asked
"Can help me on the air-con?"
I said
"Now is too early...later when i come back from bathing then I'll on it."

When i came back.......
I took the remote control and press "ON".
.................

.................It didn't on at all.............

I tried a few times and it didn't work...

10.29pm......
Our father, the hero, came back home.....
Sam immediately went out and told him about our air-con....

He didn't say much..
A few minutes later..
He walked into our room and press the "ON"~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the air-con...

I asked
"HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!"
Dad said
"Its because you don't know how to on the air-con..."
I went..
"......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....."

And so once again the day is saved thanks to DAD....




loverose;
22:41