Thursday, October 09, 2008
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~~~~!!!!!!!!!
Today is the first day of ME getting back my term 4
Final Year Exam back~~
we got back our Maths paper first..
Followed by our Science
Then English
Then Geography...
For Today ONLY~!
My Maths paper was the best out of all of them..
I got 81/100 Paper 1 got 41/50
Paper 2 got 40/50
My Science paper was the worst....
I got 44/100 MCQ got 18/30
Bio got 6/23
Chem got 11/24
Phy got 9/23
My English paper was average....
I got 57/100 Compo got 18/30
Letter got 16/30
Comp. got 34/60
Summ. got 10/20
My Geography paper is as usual dropping...
I got 38/100
They got loads of counting error in the science MCQ paper..
I was short of 8 marks..
And as for Maths paper 1 my teacher forgot to count in 5 marks...
Don't worry...
I got it changed~~
Mama was shouting at me when i told her about
my Bio marks...
She was like...
"Why didn't you ask your jie teach you Bio!!!!"
I was like..
At least I scored well for my Maths..
And she went...
"Don't compare it with your Maths!!"
And so...
I jumped into the next subject~~....
loverose;