Basic Info

ºEunice Calendre
·27 April 94
·Tarus
·Hates the SUN
·Wants a new MP3
·Plus a headphone





Tagboard






Get Out

Audrey
Cheryl
Juliet
Nicole
Rinko
Samantha





Archives

September 2007
October 2007
April 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
April 2009







Credits
~ Host ~
Blogger

~ Design ~
MelSwee

~ Brushes ~
8nero



Copyright © MelSwee
All Rights Reserved.




Monday, September 15, 2008



Wow~~~...eunice is here..
I'm actually adding a new post here in my blog which is dead for so long.
Well....Actually not that long as for
I think that i last post one up here i think one month ago??
I'm not sure..

But now i'm actually in school posting one..
I'm overly bored here in the com lab.
I'm having my IT lessons now though.
the teacher like cannot teach or rather
cannot control the class.

She wants us to do our blog
and finish it up by the end of term 3
Well...I've finished it already though.
Hahahahaha....

I'm still bored bored bored~~~~~~~~~~~~

loverose;
10:00