Basic Info

ºEunice Calendre
·27 April 94
·Tarus
·Hates the SUN
·Wants a new MP3
·Plus a headphone





Tagboard






Get Out

Audrey
Cheryl
Juliet
Nicole
Rinko
Samantha





Archives

September 2007
October 2007
April 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
April 2009







Credits
~ Host ~
Blogger

~ Design ~
MelSwee

~ Brushes ~
8nero



Copyright © MelSwee
All Rights Reserved.




Monday, September 22, 2008

First Day of Exams~~~


My exams started today^^

........It was so boring......T_T

I slept during Compo.
Today is just compo writing..
First 1/2 of the day was English compo and the
Second 1/2 of the day was chinese compo.

The english compo was hilarious..
Especially when it came to the situational writing..

When i read the options they gave me...
I stared at it for quite some time then decided on which to write on...
The question ask us to chose on which of the 2 camps we would prefer.
and so i chose the camp which the facility got no air-con for the dormitory.

Why?

So that we can be more MATURED rather then be spoiled only
sticking on comfort.

And the rest for what i wrote was damn funny
but i don't want to type it put cause
I very lazy..
I wrote a lot of funny things in my English situational writing.
And I was laughing to myself when i was doing the paper.

the chinese compo was worse..
1/2 way through..
I wanted to burst out of laughter..
This is what i wrote..
医生的一句话刺到我的心几百次,几千次。

Well...of course got the front part..
After reading the whole compo that i wrote..
You might understand why i wanted to laugh at it.

Oh..When it's the last few minutes..
The teacher said this..
"Those who are sleeping, please wake up and check your papers."

After she said that...
I went to sleep immediately.
And one of friend actually went to colour the chinese fullscap
paper boxes alternately like the F1.

loverose;
21:16