Basic Info

ºEunice Calendre
·27 April 94
·Tarus
·Hates the SUN
·Wants a new MP3
·Plus a headphone





Tagboard






Get Out

Audrey
Cheryl
Juliet
Nicole
Rinko
Samantha





Archives

September 2007
October 2007
April 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
April 2009







Credits
~ Host ~
Blogger

~ Design ~
MelSwee

~ Brushes ~
8nero



Copyright © MelSwee
All Rights Reserved.




Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Nice Songs~~

HI HI~~!!!^^

Eunice, the GREAT is back once again to save the world~~.. Today, I heard sammy listening to some songs and she said something about Exist Trace, a female visual kei band. It's fully only female in that band. Today also got listen to some other bands like..erm.. bis, ClearVeil, Kain, 12012, Exist Trace and Angelo. I think that's all I heard for today cause I started listening at around 9++ or 10++. Haha.

Songs from bis is not bad but they disbanded this year on 13th Jan if I'm not wrong. ClearVeil songs isn't nice at all. I only heard one song from Kain cause there was only one available for me to click and that song was nice. 12012 songs are okay. Only for some of them which i think its only 1.
Exist Trace songs are horrible terrible. I couldn't take it all. Then for Angelo..I didn't hear all of them cause I don't like the lead singer's voice to be so high cause i can't reach T_T sob sob..

loverose;
23:50