Basic Info

ºEunice Calendre
·27 April 94
·Tarus
·Hates the SUN
·Wants a new MP3
·Plus a headphone





Tagboard






Get Out

Audrey
Cheryl
Juliet
Nicole
Rinko
Samantha





Archives

September 2007
October 2007
April 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
April 2009







Credits
~ Host ~
Blogger

~ Design ~
MelSwee

~ Brushes ~
8nero



Copyright © MelSwee
All Rights Reserved.




Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm back from wonderland~~~~~

My my..It's been months since i last login and posted a something. Ya..something.

There's always nothing for me to write in here after all my life is forever that boring. Oh~!!I'm now hearing a song called 鼓動 by Dir en grey, a J-Rock band. Which means it's a Japanese rock song. Like duh. It's a damn nice song. But might be a little rocky for some people.

Haizz...I'm damn bored. My song is repeating over and over again. Oh~!! There's quite a lot of songs in my list now. All my J-Rock songs seems to be getting nicer and nicer as the days goes by. Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..~~~!!

Okay..I think that's it for today. Bye~~^^

loverose;
21:28