Sunday, October 14, 2007
Yahooooo~~!!! Today is a super fine day for me. First i woke up and went to bathe and half way through when i' going to the toilet, i saw oswinny-chan in my house playing the PS2.
After i bathe, i went out to Cantoment Road to eat seafood then i went to White Sands to buy full scap paper to do my tuition homework at the same time, i bought 5 cheese sausage balls home.
When i reach home, I on my lappy and and download my Naruto, Bleach and D.Gray-man latest manga chapter. I'm so happy. Each of them ended very nicely especially my D.Gray-man(as per normal). The ending was so nice and i don't know whether should I say that it's a sad chapter or a happy one. But i just can't wait for the next chapter to come out which is on next Saturday.
After finish watching my Hunter X Hunter Greed Island Final OVA made up of 14 episodes, i played maple. I played for about 4hr+ and gained 16%. So my percent from 50% to 66%. I'm so happy. Wahahahahahahahahahahaha=D
loverose;