Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Today was a beautifully and wonderful terrible day for me. Only for the first few hours in school no thanks to my idiot friend of mine by the name of Deborah Lim. She promised me a lot things and she said that she will do it. In the end, she did nothing but only broke the promises. She also said that she will pass me the Slam Dunk anime today and in the end, of course as expected, she didn't bring. It really pissed me off. I was really looking forward to get the show from her and i said that i will return it back to her the next day. And she keep on cracking up excuses saying this and that until yesterday she said that she can pass it to me and i was really happy.
The next day...And so on. The rest should be up there. I really hate those people who doesn't keep their promises. I really feel like scolding the F*** word. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~!!
loverose;